XX International Jungian Conference
Organized by and will be held with the participation of AAPR, IAAP, RSAP members, and by the informational support of East European Institute of Psychoanalysis (EEIP) and Interregional Training Center of Analytical Psychology (ITCAP)
January 24 – 26, 2020
East-European Institute of Psychoanalysis, St. Petersburg, Bolshoy pr., 18-A
YOU ARE WELCOME
The conference will include plenary and discussion, workshops and supervision groups in the following areas:
- Jungian analyst’s identity
- Conception of identity in analytical psychology and in psychoanalysis
- Individuation and its role in formation of identity
- Identification and identity
- In the search of identity: field of choice and lack of choice, trends, traditions, direction, and reference points
- Jungian identity and cultural level of analyst and his self-development activity
- Clash with social reality in the context of different professional communities, their boundaries, their competition and thus resulted problems
- Identity challenges, difficulties and meaning in different periods of life
- Training of the Jungian analysts: stages, specifics and perspectives
- The first step to the Jungian identity: self-identity as a Jungian analyst and professional Jungian Persona formation.
- Specifics of different defense manifestations and existential challenges in choice of professional identity
- «Doublethink» in social life and it analytical environment
- Shadow archetype in the modernity: temptations, choices and traps concerning professional identity. Jungian Persona and its Shadow: the stages and nuances of their dialectical interaction
- Theory of complexes as applied to the problem of identity: body language, psychosomatics and the search for the symbols and meanings
- Narcissistic Shadow and its projections in personal, in clients and in social groups dynamics
- Archetypal manifestations in analytical process, social and cultural life, phenomena of synchronicity concerning identity
- Professional identity and phenomenon of professional burnout
The conference will include plenary and discussion, workshops and Social Dream Matrix. The group supervisions will be held by Russian and foreign IAAP analysts. On-line stream participation is available with following supply of recording as well as e-Certificates. To present a paper at the Conference it is necessary to send brief Abstract with main ideas before the 20th of December 2019 to the Organizing Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org. Durations of plenary papers are 20 minutes. Durations of master classes are 60 minutes. Duration of round tables and discussions are 90 minutes
The registration fee:
Discount fee if payed before 10.12.19
3500 rubles – for speakers, leaders of master classes, students of EEIP, students of Basic Course in Analytical Psychology, participants of the program of professional growth, participants of training program of AAPR and RSAP 5000 rubles – for all other full-time participants of the Conference 3000 rubles – for online participants
Full fee if payed after 11.12.19 4000 rubles – for speakers, leaders of master classes, students of EEIP, students of Basic Course in Analytical Psychology, participants of the program of professional growth, participants of training program of AAPR and RSAP 5500 rubles – for all other full-time participants of the Conference 3500 rubles – for online participants
For foreign participants online who require translation (Russian-English-Russian): Before 20.12.19 – 70 euro After 20.12.19 – 100 euro
5469 5400 1002 0897
Confirm payment: email@example.com
Full-time registration fee without discount is accepted on the first day of the Conference. Group supervisions and stand-up meal party are included as well as the other events of the Conference.
Online registration fee is accepted (not later) up to – the 23rd of January 2020. The number of online participants is limited. The place is reserved after the payment.
The Certificate of Participant will include the form of participation and the number of hours equated to post graduation qualification on the subject of the Conference. Online participants will be given e-Certificates including the same information.
Information and Program of the Conference: http://www.aapr.info/, www.jungregion.ru, www.psyseminar.ru/en
Contact person for full-time participation: Chetverikova Olga (Четверикова Ольга Николаевна) +79219030126, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact person for online participation: Semashko Anton (Семашко Антон Евгеньевич) email@example.com
Registration : http://www.psyseminar.ru/en